Take Time Out Of Your Day



No matter how average or NOT SO AVERAGE your day is, always remember to smile because it takes less muscles. Honestly though, no matter where you are in life and no matter whats going on, even if its rough, take some time out of your day to smile and laugh.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Not So Average Driving Experience



So I just got my license yesterday August 20th 2012 through CCAC ( Community College of Allegheny County). I thought that I would make a post about the experience I had through-out my CCAC driving/ driving theory classes. If your a teenager who's parents don't have much time on their hands to drive with you, like me, or if you want a decent amount of money off of your insurance, I STRONGLY recommend these CCAC classes. The sites right here "CCAC Drivers Ed . The first class you would take is the Driver's education classroom theory which is super easy and does not require much time. After that you can take the Driver's Education Practice Driving course which is amazing. For the practice driving course an instructor from Kennedy School of Driving personally comes to your house and picks you up in one of the driving school's cars. You and your instructor arrange schedule appointments to fit your schedule and when that day comes you go out driving with them for an hour or 2. There are roughly 6-7 driving dates with your instructor and then you get to schedule your license test with your specific instructor. When that date comes, you meet your instructor at CCAC and then they issue you your license test. The test is really easy and you don't get tested on parallel parking. Since you've spent some time with your instructor at this point, your more comfortable during your test and relaxed. My driving test was easy and I passed without missing any points. I honestly think that this was the best driving experience I could have ever received and I received a decent amount of money off my insurance for both classes. Last but not least, because of these classes I've become a really good driver. This was definitely a Not So Average Driving Experience  .

1 comment:

  1. What kind of car do they use. My son is really tall and I was wondering what kind of car they use to make sure it is a comfortable fit for him. He is like 6'6"

    ReplyDelete